Monday, October 23, 2006

Trying out Blogger's Beta

Well, I have made the technology leap and have converted my Blog to Blogger Beta. It was really simple. Everything moved from old to new with very little configuration effort on my part. It feels a lot like Sharepoint, where everything is done with "parts". Click and Drag.. It is so easy.

I also like the added feature in the management console, you are able to view all of your posts and also view the contents from a down arrow. Very Cool. Also, the fact that all changes are done in real-time. Once you change something, you no longer have to republish and then wait. This was a real problem if you had a really large blog. Sometimes, I had problems where it would click at 0%, until I stopped it and restarted the Re-Publish.

Gotta Love It!

No comments: